The Leviathan Trinity Bass Rod
About the Leviathan Trinity Bass Rod
Featuring North Fork Composites’ revolutionary high modulus LMX blanks, the lightweight and super-sensitive Leviathan Trinity is the best looking, top performing tournament-tested freshwater fishing rod you can buy.
- North Fork Composites’ LMX Blanks designed exclusively for Leviathan Rods by Gary Loomis – the highest modulus, lightest, strongest blanks they have ever developed.
- Super sensitive lightweight carbon fiber grips. Durable and easy to grip even when wet, these grips conduct sensitivity, enhancing your ability to feel the cast, strike, and fight with the fish.
- Solid Titanium Framed ‘Tangle-Free’ Stripper Guides
- Stainless Steel ‘Tangle-Free’ Running Guides with Zirconia Rings
- ALPS Double Locking Reel Seats
- Made in America with Original Leviathan handcrafted design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
About NFC PSI Blank Materials and Technology
Our LMX-PSI is often referred to as “high modulus” by other manufacturers, but we know that there are many “high modulus” materials, some higher than others. It’s one of the main reasons we are steering away from talking about modulus in any of our material descriptions. This durable yet sensitive aerospace Toray carbon-fiber offers the best of both worlds. Combining resilience and sensitivity, this material is a crowd-pleaser.
Premium Toray fiber is combined with a proprietary resin system with a unique design spec to drive LMX-PSI. This is quickly becoming a preferred choice due to the perfect balance of weight, performance, and affordability.
Copyright 2018 © North Fork Composites