Leviathan Rods are the finest fishing rods on the planet. But, we understand that things can just go wrong sometimes. Please read through the following warranty information so that we can make sure you’re taken care of and back on the water as soon as possible.
WARRANTIES FOR LEVIATHAN FISHING RODS
Leviathan Rods warrants to the original purchaser that our rods are free from defects in workmanship for the life of our rods and from the date of purchase. There is a warranty processing fee depending on the rod model (see below).
Leviathan Rods is not responsible for normal wear and tear, nor failures caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, modification, misuse, or improper care. Leviathan Rods reserves the right to determine the validity of a warranty claim, including whether a claim resulted from a workmanship defect or from circumstances not covered by this warranty.
Examples of misuse that will void your warranty include, but are not limited to high-sticking or boat flipping a fish, improperly retrieving snagged lures, hook-setting underwater structure such as boat docks, cables and rocks, and placing your hand above a rod’s reel seat when fighting a fish.
Finally, Leviathan Rods won’t leave you in the dark if an accident befalls your fishing rod either. Just keep reading below, follow the instructions, and we’ll get you back on the water.
NO-HASSLE LIMITED WARRANTY PROGRAM
Under the terms of Leviathan Rods’ no-hassle, limited lifetime warranty program all fishing rods manufactured by Leviathan Rods will be eligible for replacement or repair should a breakage occur as result of a manufacturing defect.
- GENESIS Kayak Rods, KEEP AUSTIN FISHING Rods: $65 Warranty Handling Fee
- TRINITY Rods: $79 Warranty Handling fee
- OMEGA Swimbait Rods, ALPHA Inshore Rods: $89 Warranty Handling Fee
- CUSTOM Orders: $149 Warranty Handling Fee
- PROPHET Fly Rod: $99 Warranty Handling Fee
Here is what you need to do:
- Contact Leviathan Rods at email@example.com to initiate a warranty claim.
- Please provide the details of the problem as specifically as possible, along with the purchase date, and your proof of purchase. Photos are appreciated.
- Ship the broken rod back to Leviathan Rods, or drop it off at the rod shop:
Attn: Warranty Department
113 Quartz Dr.
Dripping Springs, TX 78620
Or, you may also request a shipping label from Leviathan Rods and we will arrange for pickup. You will be responsible for packaging the rod and will be billed $20 by Leviathan Rods, which is the fee for our discounted shipping rate.
Leviathan Rods reserves the right to charge a return shipping fee to provide you with your replacement rod. The return shipping fee will be $20 or less.
- Leviathan Rods reserves the right to determine whether repair or replacement is needed, and to determine if additional fees will be required to make any repairs or replacements.
NO-HASSLE ACCIDENT PROGRAM
Stuff happens, we get that, and we don’t want you left having to noodle for fish. If an accident occurs with your Leviathan Rod that’s not covered by our No-Hassle Lifetime Warranty Program we will let you, the original purchaser, replace your rod, for one-time only, at a greatly reduced price of 50% off of our normal purchasing prices.
To get you back on the water faster, please be straight with us–Did you step on your rod? Break it in car door? Snap it trying to get a lure free? No problem! Let us know, send us the old rod back, and we’ll send you an invoice for a brand-new replacement at half the cost of the original. Once you take care of that, your new rod will be on its way. We will charge you for the shipping cost to send you a replacement rod.