- Application: Light/Medium Swimbaits, Alabama Rigs, Umbrella Rigs
- Blank Color: Unsanded, Naked Graphite
- Length: 8′
- Pieces: 1
- Handle: 17.25″ from Butt to Trigger
- Line: 12-25lb.
- Lure: 1-4oz.
- Power: Med/Heavy
- Action: Mod-Fast
Omega Swimbait Casting Rod 8' Med-Heavy, Mod-Fast Action 12-25#
Availability: Available for pre-ordering
- Product Information
- The Leviathan Omega Series
- About NFC PSI Blank Materials and Technology
- Reviews (21)
The Leviathan Omega Series
- The Leviathan Omega series is optimized to meet the needs of the most demanding swimbait anglers. Our lightweight, high-modulus blanks offer the ideal combination of sensitivity, durability, and backbone needed for casting, working your bait, burying the hookset, and battling your prey of choice. With double-footed Fuji guides, full-length grips, and double-locking reel seats, the Omega offers the highest available quality from grip to tip.
- Gary Loomis’ North Fork Composites blanks designed exclusively for Leviathan Rods. Made in America with their lightweight yet durable LMX PSI technology
- Full-Length EVA Grips with Dragon Scale shrink wrap for superior durability, balance, and casting leverage
- Fuji anti tangle K-Series guides in BC Frosted Dark – Grey finish on top of Stainless Steel with Alconite Center
- ALPS Double Locking Reel Seats
- Due to supply chain issues, actual parts or part colors may differ from rod pictures or descriptions
- Made in America with Original Leviathan handcrafted design
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
About NFC PSI Blank Materials and Technology
Our LMX-PSI is often referred to as “high modulus” by other manufacturers, but we know that there are many “high modulus” materials, some higher than others. It’s one of the main reasons we are steering away from talking about modulus in any of our material descriptions. This durable yet sensitive aerospace Toray carbon-fiber offers the best of both worlds. Combining resilience and sensitivity, this material is a crowd-pleaser.
Premium Toray fiber is combined with a proprietary resin system with a unique design spec to drive LMX-PSI. This is quickly becoming a preferred choice due to the perfect balance of weight, performance, and affordability.
Copyright 2018 © North Fork Composites
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Omega Swimbait Casting Rod 8′ Ex-Heavy, Mod-Fast Action 17-40#$339.99 Pre-Order Now
Omega Swimbait Casting Rod 8′ XXH, Fast Action 25-50#$339.99 Pre-Order Now
Omega Swimbait Casting Rod 8′ Heavy, Mod-Fast Action 12-30#$319.99 Pre-Order Now