The Trinity 7’1″ Casting RodAll-Purpose Tournament Quality Bass Rod featuring NFC X-Ray Blanks. For Bass, Jig, Worm, Carolina Rig, and Chatterbait applications. Heavy, Fast Action.
Featuring North Fork Composites’ revolutionary high modulus LMX X-ray blanks, the lightweight and super-sensitive Leviathan Trinity is the best looking, top performing tournament-tested freshwater fishing rod you can buy.
- North Fork Composites’ LMX HM X-Ray Carbon Blanks designed exclusively for Leviathan Rods by Gary Loomis – the highest modulus, lightest, strongest blanks they have ever developed.
- Super sensitive lightweight carbon fiber grips. Durable and easy to grip even when wet, these grips conduct sensitivity, enhancing your ability to feel the cast, strike, and fight with the fish.
- Solid Titanium Framed ‘Tangle-Free’ Stripper Guides
- Stainless Steel ‘Tangle-Free’ Running Guides with Zirconia Rings
- ALPS Double Locking Reel Seats
- Made in America with Original Leviathan handcrafted design
About North Fork Composite X-Ray Blanks
Our newest material, HMx-ray, is the latest edition to the NFC material family. HM because it’s the highest modulus currently available, x-ray because just like an x-ray machine helps you see things you normally would not, you can feel the slightest vibration with these blanks. These are the lightest, strongest blanks that we have ever manufactured.
· HMx-ray is 20% lighter than our existing HM (which is already insanely light!)
· HMx-ray is more sensitive, and while we understand that “sensitivity” is subjective, it feels like you are receiving a shock through the arm, the ultimate aim is to allow you to “see” underwater.
· The HMx-ray comes with an un-sanded, flat matte-black finish, almost pear-like. Sanding blanks makes them softer, the action of these blanks is crisp.
· The resin in these blanks is specifically developed for the fishing industry and stops crack-propagation (even if you impact the blank and create a microfracture which would normally result in failure down the road, this amazing resin resists to continuing to crack, extending the life of the blank.
· HMx-ray is a scrim-less material, hoop is obtained by a very fine fiber slit into the other. This construction with a high modulus fiber allows the creation of an equal stiffness part, with less material.