The Leviathan Alpha Inshore Fishing Rod takes you to the pinnacle of inshore sportfishing performance with an extra-fast tip for bait movement and hooksets as well as the backbone needed to muscle redfish, snook, and trout.
- Gary Loomis' North Fork Composite blanks designed exclusively for Leviathan Rods with their lightweight yet durable LMX PSI IM blank technology - ideal for the rugged demands of inshore fishing
- Corrosion-Proof REC Recoil Titanium Guides
- All-Weather Marbled Winn Grips
- ALPS Double Locking Reel Seats
- Built in America with Original Leviathan handcrafted design
Alpha 6'10" Med/Light Ex-Fast Inshore Casting Rod
- Application: Inshore / Sea Trout
- Blank Color: Matte Gray
- Length: 6'10"
- Pieces: 1
- Line: 6-12lb.
- Lure: 1/8-3/8oz.
- Action: Med/Light
- Power: Ex-Fast
Our LMX-PSI is often referred to as “high modulus” by other manufacturers, but we know that there are many “high modulus” materials, some higher than others. It’s one of the main reasons we are steering away from talking about modulus in any of our material descriptions. This durable yet sensitive aerospace Toray carbon-fiber offers the best of both worlds. Combining resilience and sensitivity, this material is a crowd pleaser. Premium Toray fiber is combined with a proprietary resin system with a unique design spec to drive LMX-PSI. This is quickly becoming a preferred choice due to the perfect balance of weight, performance, and affordability.
Copyright 2018 © North Fork Composites